Dr. Chirag V Panchal
MS,Mch(Brain & Spine Surgeon) PGIMER.
Dr. Chirag Panchal graduated MBBS in 2009.He completed General Surgery from PDU Medical college,Rajkot in 2013.
He has competed Mch Neurosurgery from PGIMER Chandigarh in 2020.He has also worked at Department of Neurosurgery at Lilavati hospital and research Center mumbai and LNJP hospital,Newdelhi.
He has performed more than 1500 neuro and spine surgeries. He has expertise in Neuroendoscopy and Neuromonitoring guided tumor resection,Skull base surgery, Minimally Invasive Spine surgery.
- Microscopic Brain and Spine Tumor resection.
- Brain and Spine Trauma.
- Vascular Neurosurgery.
- Skull base surgery
- Trigiminal Neuralgia Surgery.
- ETV/V-P Shunt Surgery for Hydrocephelus.
- Neuroendoscopy and Neuronavigation guided brain tumor surgery.
- Degenerative Spine disorders related surgeries like Laminectomy,Discectomy,Spinal fixation.
- Minimally Invasive Spine surgery.